ACC Core Values
1. Jesus first! We trust his Word, follow his lead, and honor him above all.
2. Authority of the Bible: We believe that God's will is primarily revealed to us through the Bible, which is the Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit.
3. Holy Spirit directed: We are driven by the Holy Spirit, not by programs, personalities, buildings, or budgets.
4. Necessity of prayer: We acknowledge that prayer is vital to our spiritual life and basic to all ministries. We keep it real and fight against fake.
5. Servant leadership: We acknowledge that the true leaders of a church are those who best represent Christ by their word and deed. We live and lead with authenticity.
6. Unity of the Spirit: We acknowledge that there is only one Church, and that all believers are commanded to love one another. Everybody belongs. We care about the heart not the appearance.
7. Team ministry: We acknowledge that all believers are ministers of Christ and function best when they follow Him and work together.
8. Diversity of gifts: We acknowledge that God has uniquely gifted each member of His body and each member is to use his/her gift in serving others. We discover our gifts and grow from consumers into contributors.
9. Outward focus: We acknowledge that all believers have been commissioned by Christ to proclaim the Gospel throughout the whole world.